Located just minutes from Dublin Airport Terminal 1 & 2, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is easily accessed from Northern Ireland via M1/M50 Motorway interchange.
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport facilities:
- Only 1 hour and 45 minutes drive from Belfast
- Easy access via M1 Motorway
- Only 4km from Dublin Airport
- Park, stay and fly packages available
- Spacious family rooms and superbly appointed en-suite bedrooms
- Long & short term secure parking spaces
- Courtesy shuttle bus every 20 minutes to Dublin Airport Terminal 1 and 2
- Car valeting available
- 4 dining spaces
- Early bird dinner and private dining options
- 24 hour check-in areas
- 24 hour food offering
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hot coffee available while you wait for your shuttle bus
- Meeting rooms hire options
Whether you want to explore Dublin city centre or the surrounding suburbs, the hotel’s ideal location means you are just a short drive away from all Dublin has to offer.
The Helix is one of Dublin’s well loved venues hosting a range of concerts and shows for all ages. Only a ten minute drive from Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, you can kick start your night at a choice of dining options at the hotel before heading off to be entertained by one of the many wonderful shows at The Helix.
Dublin has plenty of sights to see during your stay, you will certainly be spoiled for choice. Just 15 minutes by car, Malahide Castle offers families a magical day out exploring the grounds and learning about ancient history of the land.
If it’s adventure that you are after, Tayto Park is Europe’s largest roller coaster theme park and will certainly keep the whole family entertained. After starting your day with a healthy Vitality breakfast at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, hop into your car for a 20 minute drive to Tayto Park and then return to the hotel for a relaxing night sleep.LESS INFORMATION