Located just minutes from Dublin Airport Terminal 1 & 2, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is easily accessed from Northern Ireland via M1 southbound, exit at R139 route towards N32/Malahide, the Hotel will be on the left side.
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport benefits:
- Only 1 hour and 45 minutes drive from Belfast
- Easy access via M1 Motorway
- Only 4km from Dublin Airport
- Park, stay and fly packages available
- Park and Fly packages – short and long term secure parking available
- Complimentary shuttle bus every 20 minutes to Dublin Airport Terminal 1 and 2 – Zone 16
- Spacious family rooms – sleep 4 pax
- Luxuriously refurbished air-conditioned bedrooms, executive rooms and suites
- 24 hour check-in
- 24 hour food offering
- 4 dining spaces – the Italian Kitchen, The Playwright Bar, The Brassiere Restaurant & 24 hour Red Bean Roastery
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Business area with PC, printing
- Secure luggage storage room
- Private meeting rooms for hire
- Car valeting available
Whether you want to explore Dublin city centre or the surrounding suburbs, the hotel’s ideal location means you are just a short drive away from all Dublin has to offer.
The Helix is one of Dublin’s well-loved venues hosting a range of concerts and shows for all ages. Only a ten minute drive from Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, you can kick start your night with a choice of dining options at the hotel before heading off to be entertained by one of the many wonderful shows at The Helix.
Dublin has plenty of sights to see during your stay, you will certainly be spoilt for choice. Just 15 minutes by car, Malahide Castle offers families a magical day out exploring the grounds and learning about ancient history of the land.
If it’s adventure that you are after, Tayto Park is Europe’s largest roller coaster theme park and will certainly keep the whole family entertained. After starting your day with a healthy Vitality breakfast at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, hop into your car for a 20 minute drive to Tayto Park and then return to the hotel for a relaxing night sleep.