Plan your route with Google Maps or AA Route Planner. Alternatively view our directions page.
Some Great Tips:
- Always get enough sleep and eat something before you go. Highly caffeinated beverages are not necessarily the best way to stay awake while driving
- Before setting off on a long car trip, be sure your vehicle is in prime condition — that tyres are properly inflated, all fluids are at their proper levels and you have a full tank of gas
- Always allow enough time for emergencies and traffic delays
- Bring a map. Don’t rely on satnav. Check your map before you leave
- Always read the car parking instructions in your confirmation email
When You Get To Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport:
- Double check your lights are off
- Double check your radio is off
- Are the windows shut and did you lock your car?
- Check nothing was left behind, phone, wallets, children etc!
- Double check your travel documents – internet and printing is available in the hotel lobby
- The bus ride takes only approx. 7 minutes but always leave early for Dublin Airport
Leaving Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Car Park
- Check your ticket in the pay station before exit
- If the car won’t start ask reception for assistance
- Have a safe trip