NATIONAL AQUATIC CENTER
Hours of fun await you in one of Europe’s largest indoor Waterparks, where the weather will be great every day of the year! The National Aquatic Centre features a full day of fun for the entire family whether you make a splash in the cool blue waves, take a thrilling ride down any of the many water slides, float around the lazy river or relax in the bubble bay. There’s something for everyone at the National Aquatic Centre.
The National Aquatic Centre comprises:-
- A 10-lane 50 meter x 25 meter international standard swimming pool with two moveable floors which will allow it to be reconfigured for other uses
- A 25 meter international standard diving pool/warm up pool
- Seating for 2,500 spectators
- Extensive leisure waters (AquaZone) including adventure water rides, with children’s play pool and wave pool
- A fitness centre (ToneZone)
- Café and Reception Area.
If you crave extreme thrills, raging water adventures, flying through the air, or just an enjoyable day with your family then The National Aquatic Centre is the place for you.
If you are looking for a hotel near The National Aquatic Centre, then make Clayton Hotel your number one choice.
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is located just a 13.5km (12 Minute) drive away from the National Aquatic Centre, making it the ideal place to stay. For guests travelling from outside of Ireland, a free 24 hour shuttle bus service to Dublin Airport is available at the hotel.
Book your hotel near The National Aquatic Centre.LESS INFORMATION